But more importantly, since this information was published on line more than a year ago, why are we only hearing about it now?
Let’s back up, shall we? The matter came to the media’s attention after Federal agents in New York raided two homes, one in New York City and one in suburban Westchester County, targeting members of Project Veritas, James O’Keefe’s shady guerilla journalism group. The investigation is being handled by FBI agents and federal prosecutors in Manhattan who work on public corruption matters, and relates to the theft of Ashley Biden’s diary in 2020. Project Veritas did not publish her diary, but dozens of handwritten pages from it were posted on the National File on Oct. 24, 2020, a little more than a week before the Presidential election.
I never heard about this, did you? The mainstream media embargoed the story—they were already occupied trying to make sure the public thought Hunter Biden’s laptop revelations were “Russian disinformation,” and even conservative media ducked diary and its revelations. Entries in the diary include Biden’s daughter writing that she believes she was sexually molested as a child; that she shared “probably not appropriate” showers with her father, [Probably???], her struggle with drug abuse and her troubled marriage and multiple affairs, plus entries showing the Biden family’s fears of scandals involving her brother and others that show a deep resentment for her father.
Yesterday, the FBI confirmed that the diary indeed belonged to Ashley, leading to the website that originally published it taking a victory lap. The current article links to two from right before the election: “EXCLUSIVE SOURCE: Biden Daughter’s Diary Details ‘Not Appropriate’ Showers With Joe As Child,” and the entire diary itself.
The mainstream media is still smothering the story as much as possible. In the New York Times report on the raids and the diary theft, the daughter-dad showers are never mentioned.
1. How Joe Biden was able to slip past #MeToo with his documented record of inappropriate touching of women and children still astounds me, and show the head-exploding hypocrisy of progressives and feminists. This story is obviously relevant to that issue, and, of course, the news media withheld coverage.
Now tell me again how suggesting that the election was stolen from Trump is “a lie.” This was not a level playing field.
2. Stipulated: stealing a diary is a gross violation of privacy, but once the diary is public, it’s public, like the Panama Papers and Wikileaks. The public had a right to know.
3. Does anyone doubt for a millisecond that a stolen diary belonging to one of Trump’s children detailing anything so disturbing as showers with Dad would have been all over CNN, MSNBC, the Times and the Washington Post the day it was available? Consider all the publicity Trump’s bitter niece received during the campaign.
4. Maybe Ashley’s diary is full of fantasies. Maybe it’s all untrue. It doesn’t matter: by the standards the news media applied to potentially embarrassing information about Donald Trump, it was newsworthy, and especially newsworthy before the election.
5. Personally, I had seen and heard enough long before the diary was brought to my attention to conclude that Joe Biden is one sick bastard who has been protected by our journalists, the enemies of the people. This latest bit of evidence just confirms that belief.