I thought I was through blogging for the day, but I saw this story, which shows, in vivid terms,
- …how closely the “Axis of Unethical Conduct” works together on its false narratives,
- …how Big Lie #3, that Donald Trump is an aspiring dictator, still drives the media’s framing of the Trump Presidency,
- …how biased, unprofessional and unethical CNN is—but we knew that,
- …what a low-life hack April Ryan is, as her Ethics Alarms dossier already demonstrates,
- …how blatant the Big Lie tactic has become. This is the rare future Big Lie species,
- …the unpunished depravity of Hillary Clinton, Rep. Maxine Waters, Joe Biden, Clyburn of course, MSNBC’s Joy Reid and CNN’s editor-at-large Chris Cillizza, among others, who have, indecently ,asserted this fantasy, based only on the familiar “Trump is a bad guy so we can assume that he would do this” logic. This is the basis upon which a famous ex-commenter here argued that the Russian collusion allegations were true, and evidence be damned. It has been the predominant theme of the Facebook Deranged for nearly four years. It is, of course, the essence of bigotry: deciding that someone must have done something or will do something because of who they are, or what someone thinks they are.
Ryan, a CNN political analyst, which tells you all you need to know about what CNN has become, declared,
“There’s going to be a split-screen on Jan. 20, 2021. If Joe Biden is now going to be the 46th president of the United States, you will have him being inaugurated and watching police and armed forces trying to pull Donald Trump out of the White House. I cannot wait for that split-screen.”
I guess it’s asshole season, because they sure have been coming out thick and lively recently. The amazing thing about April Ryan is that she says things like this without an inkling of how unprofessional such conduct is, and with complete confidence that her employer will do nothing about it.
The amazing thing about CNN is that she’s right.
One thought on “Addendum: “Unethical Quotes Of The Month, Incompetent Elected Official, And John Lewis Memorial Ethics Dunce: Rep. James Clyburn””
You know, we might well have a split screen on January 20th. Biden pretending to be inaugurated and Trump having the real thing. Can’t wait for that split screen.