1. For example, you can learn that CNN is just as untrustworthy as Twitter is….
Only occasionally I wish I had the complete absence of a life necessary to hang around Twitter and make trenchant, witty and withering responses to something like that tweet, which show either an epic lack of self-awareness by the tweeter, or a deep, deep belief that its consumers are complete idiots. I vote for the latter.
Here are some of the responses:
- “It’s a show where they just run the @CNN logo for the hour”
- “It’ll be a useless conversation if you fail to examine the role of @CNN in fueling and sustaining the division for ratings and profits”
- “Any final shred of CNN sense of self-awareness was apparently surgically removed years ago.”
- “Your fucking network, that’s what!”
- “Here’s a good place to start: CNN covered up the mass killing of thousands of NY seniors because it has an anchor who is brother to sociopath.”
2. You can learn that many conservatives don’t comprehend the concept of “ethics”…
Rep. Greene’s old tweets and Facebook posts, as she has already demonstrated repeatedly, accurately reflect her complete lack of fitness to be in the House. This is a legitimate subject for concern for all citizens. The attitude that one must ignore and even support unethical conduct by one’s own “side” is unethical itself, and leads to chaos and ethics rot culture-wide.
3. Back to CNN: you can learn that the lack of a tweet can be as eloquent as the posting of one.
Kenosha had experienced arson and riots after Jacob Blake was shot by a police officer though the facts of the case indicated that Blake was dangerous, resisting arrest, and already facing rape charges. Nevertheless, the Washington tweeted that Blake was “an unarmed Black man“
in order to stay loyal to its party’s Black Lives Matter support and that organization’s racist agenda. Blake himself had admitted in a “Good Morning America” video that he had a knife, and the Post finally had to stop lying. It posted,
CNN’s Jake Tapper, however, continued to push the “unarmed black man” lie. All the better to divide America politically!
Yet no similar apology or retraction has yet been tweeted by “The King of Truth”…