1. Incompetent headline dept. Someone at a newspaper has to be alert enough to catch a risible headline like this:
A Great Tit is the pretty bird above.
2. Who believes that MSNBC didn’t know this? (I don’t.) MSNBC was shocked—shocked!—to discover that the Pulitzer Prize-winning historian Jom Meacham, who had been a regular on MSNBC’s 24-7 anti-Trump barrage, never told them that he was working for the Joe Biden team. on speeches, including his victory address. Meacham appeared on MSNBC following the speech to comment on the speech he had written but didn’t disclose to viewers that the speech he loved cane from his own laptop as he said, “Tonight marks — the entire election results mark — a renewal of an American conversation where we’re struggling imperfectly to realize the full implications of the Jeffersonian promise of equality,” said Meacham. “It’s taken us too long, our work has been bloody and tragic and painful and difficult and, Lord knows, it is unfinished, but at our best we try.”
MSNBC announced that due to this “discovery. Meacham would no longer be a paid contributor, but he would be welcome to appear on future panels, thus showing the high regard for integrity for which the network is famous. If Meacham lied to MSNBC and its viewers while withholding a crucial conflict of interest, why would he be allowed back on the air in any capacity? Why would anyone trust him?
I believe that MSNBC knew that Meacham was working for Democrats while he was bashing Trump. And this is yet another example of how unprofessional the profession of historian has become.
3. In related news, New York Magazine has fired conservative-bashing legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin, aka The Mad Zoom Masturbator, but CNN just can’t make up its mind whether to keep Toobin as a paid on-air analyst after the embarrassing episode “cools down.” Again, why would anyone care what an analyst thinks who has shown such head-explodingly bad judgment, disrespect for the workplace and colleagues, and juvenile instincts?
4. Making people who trust you more ignorant is still unethical even if you’re an idiot yourself. Ridiculous celebrity “influencer” Alyssa Millano told her 3.7 million Twitter followers that “The Trump admin is legally required to begin the transition process now that Joe Bide is the winner and other federal officials need to begin the legally mandated transition process now! It’s irresponsible to stall as the pandemic rages on!”
This is all untrue: Biden is not yet “the winner,” The President is not legally obligated to begin any process as long as there are disputes over the election results and the terms of The Presidential Transition Act of 1963, the Presidential Transitions Effectiveness Act of 1998. the Presidential Transition Act of 2000, and the Presidential Transitions Improvements Act of 2015, the laws establishing the formal mechanisms of Presidential transitions, kick in.
Alyssa could have researched this before sending out misinformation, but as her delusion that any of it has anything to do with the pandemic amply demonstrates, she’s an irresponsible fool.
5. If only there were some way for responsible citizens to find out what candidates stood for…Feminist author Naomi Wolf is not an idiot, but she actually tweeted out this:
If I’d known Biden was open to ‘lockdowns’ as he now states, which is something historically unprecedented in any pandemic, and a terrifying practice, one that won’t ever end because elites love it, I would never have voted for him.
Gee, Naomi, were you also unaware of all of the photos showing Joe sexually harassing women and girls?
6. On a related topic: A new post-election poll from the Media Research Center, conducted by McLaughlin & Associates, shows 36 percent of Biden voters were NOT aware of the evidence linking Joe Biden to corrupt financial dealings with China through his son Hunter. Thirteen percent of these voters (or 4.6% of Biden’s total vote) say that had they known these facts, they would not have voted for the former Vice President.
Good job, Facebook, Twitter, mainstream media! It worked!
7. Because the ends justify the means…New York Times columnist Tom Friedman told Chris Cuomo on CNN this morning that he hopes “everybody moves to Georgia in the next month or two, registers to vote, and votes for these two Democrat senators.”
This would be illegal, but never mind. Democratic Presidential candidate Andrew Yang also endorses fraud, tweeting,
“There should be coordination of resources. Everyone who campaigned for Joe should get ready to head to Georgia. I’ll go. It’s the only way to sideline Mitch and give Joe a unified government. There isn’t much time. The earliest date for absentee ballots to be mailed for the runoff is Nov. 18. The registration deadline is Dec. 7. The In-person early voting begins Dec. 14.”
Why would anyone suspect Democrats of steeling an election? So suspicious! So paranoid!
Or as Scott Adams tweeted today.